Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
If you believe that material available on our sites, including those hosted at SherrieRose.com, infringes on your copyright(s), please notify us by providing a DMCA notice. Upon receipt of a valid and complete notice, we will remove the material and make a good faith attempt to contact the user who uploaded the material by email. Learn more about DCMA here.
Before submitting a DMCA notice, it’s important to consider if the manner in which the material is used falls under fair use. If you are not sure whether material located on a WordPress.com site infringes your copyright, or if it is subject to fair use protections, you should first consider seeking legal advice.
Please be advised that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that material or activity is infringing. We reserve the right to challenge abuses of the DMCA process.
Please follow these steps to file a notice:
1. Contact us directly. Go to the Contact Us section of the website in question and leave a comment with your complaint to see if the matter can be resolved directly between you and the site owner.
2. Send your complaint to our designated agent below, if the issue cannot be resolved directly with kind human communication.
Include in the Contact Us form this information:
First Name Last Name
Company Name if applicable
Street Address City State/Region/Province Country
== Most Important ==
Name of Copyright holder (either yourself or who you represent)
Location (URL) of the unauthorized material on website (NOT simply the primary URL of the site but the detailed web page address; you must provide the full and exact permalink of the post, page, or media file where the content appears. We ask you to please submit notices for only one site at a time.
Please describe the copyrighted work so that it may be easily identified
Location of copyrighted work (where your original material is located, not the offending material)
If you’d prefer not to use a digital format via email, you can send your complaint to:
Designated Copyright Agent
2657 Windmill Pkwy #Unit 156
Henderson NV 89074 United States
You must include the following:
• A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
• An identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
• A description of the nature and exact location of the material that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit us to find and positively identify that material. For example we require a link to the specific blog post (not just the name of the blog) that contains the material and a description of which specific portion of the blog post – an image, a link, the text, etc. your complaint refers to;
• Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Understand that you must agree to the following for DCMA and be prepared to sign to make it legally binding:
• I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. (Please note that you may be liable for damages if you “knowingly materially misrepresent” your copyrights – and we may seek to collect those damages. Fair use should also be taken into consideration.)
• I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Acknowledge that a copy of this infringement notice and any correspondence related to it, including any contact information I provided above (address, telephone number, and email address), will used to research the content at issue.